How well do you manage your business? The answer to this question is aptly in another question that is how well do you manage your customers? Most businesses begin with spreadsheets when it comes to management of customer contacts, requirements etc. However, it is a wonderful idea to work with but there are a lot of details that require major attention are left out. Small enterprises may sometimes work well with this system but for other growing medium and large enterprises, it is not a very good choice. Customer Relationship Management requires a number of tasks to be handled quickly and on a regular basis. Hence, the development of CRM software have made business easy to manage, plan, analyze, and predict. CRM refers to the interaction with customers and potential customers and stay connected with them to streamline the business processes and improve profitability. Customer Relationship Management include tools such as storage of contact information, identify sales opportunity, record, service issues, and manage marketing campaigns. Therefore, what does any CRM software would aim for? Managing the interactions with customers, mining them for a further broad audience data, and accordingly organize them to work in collaboration with the organizations’ sales system. This is exactly the kind of mission any CRM software is working on the go.
It records every detail of your customer by default without any specific command to keep it in stored files like your customers’ contact information. It also remembers the details of your relationship and every interaction whether it is made by a phone call or an email, and nowadays across other channels such as social media or even your customer helpdesk. This information collected by the CRM Software is the hive of opportunities that lets you identify prospects for up- or cross-sell, transform the existing customers to new products or services, and target new marketing, or even track the invoices generated.
Choosing the right CRM for your business enterprise can give you all these benefits and make your business processes work efficiently and precisely. The choice of CRM may differ with the standards and requirements of the business enterprises, therefore it becomes important to analyze and make the right choice while choosing a CRM software as it will further determine the efficiency of your relationship with the customers and in long run the success of your business enterprise.
Features to look for in CRM Software
- Ease of use: It is important for a CRM software to be intuitive. It shall take minimum number of clicks to get a task done and should be efficiently able to minimize the user error. The ease of use is majorly decided by the ease of finding the feature to be used in minimum possible time and effort.
- Price and Add-ons: Integration costs, per user pricing inclusion features etc. are important to consider while looking through the price of the software package.
- Social Features: A customer Relation Management software is expected to provide email, mobile, social media access and integration. The key to choose the best CRM software for small business is not to get distracted with the features you are never going to use. Choose a CRM software that automatically integrates the email and social media contacts and stores them for future assistance.
- Third-party integrations: It is very important that the CRM software you choose is compatible to integrate your current marketing software for tasks such as email etc. It saves both effort and time.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation is a popular term which refers to the software’s ability to remind sales and marketing team and representatives to follow up with customers at the right time. It is important to look for this automation as all the CRM software don’t offer it.
- Analytics: When you have finally been able to manage your leads and closing the deals, it is important to analyze how successfully the plan is moving with respect to the target sales. Consider the CRM tools list that determines how the employees are performing and exactly what category of customers are responding and to what extent.
- Security: Customer data is enormously valuable. Now that customers are very much reluctant to part with it. Securing it isn’t just about maintaining privacy but also protecting the profitable relationships with the customers.
Salesforce CRM software serves the best with all of the above features that are customizable and best suited for all the types of business enterprise whether small, medium, or large. It is conveniently customizable and scalable with the requirement and size of the organization. This is the major reason why it is dominating the market of CRM software. Best CRM software 2018 overall is Salesforce CRM. It is the world’s no. 1 CRM platform that works on cloud technology and is very powerful in customizing and managing the business enterprises. Salesforce has been in business for about 20 years now. It has the bulk of the market share when it comes to sales applications, marketing applications, and other customer services applications. KCloud technologies has been a Salesforce partner for a long time now. It offers both development and administration on the Salesforce CRM platform. The company also provides training and certifications for Salesforce Cloud services.
Salesforce CRM software is fit for all the types of business enterprises whether big or small. Choosing the right level of the software package can help your business process to simplify and automated and well managed. It enables you to maintain good customer relations. The different levels of CRM suite of Salesforce are as follows:
- Lightning Essentials: The entry-level Salesforce CRM, Lightning Essentials, is only suitable for small businesses. It only provides support for up to five users at a time so upgrade to other level is required if your business is growing.
- Lightning Professional: Organizations that require support for more than five users may upgrade to the next available Salesforce tier. Functionality wise, Lightning Professional includes most of the features of Essentials (with the exceptions of Einstein Activity capture and inbox mobile app) plus more in-depth lead management and marketing tools, like the ability to mass email and manage campaigns.
- Lightning Enterprise: The most popular Salesforce CRM tier provides the extensive customization options for businesses with highly specific needs. This CRM edition offers users full access to all of Salesforce’s package-inclusive features.
- Lightning Unlimited: Ideal for highly tech-oriented businesses with extensive development requirements. Lightning Unlimited grants users access to Premier Success Resources, 24/7 toll-free support, developer support, unlimited online training, configuration services, and access to the accelerators.
Choose the best suited Salesforce CRM suite and enjoy the benefits of having the overall Best CRM software for 2018.