We all are amidst an engagement revolution. All the business organizations that are continuously trying to connect with their customers and partners using rigid portals that have not enabled collaboration, or discussion forums completely detached from their business operations, are quickly and most certainly lagging behind. In the digital era, consumers are well updated with technology and upcoming new techniques therefore, modern consumers are frustrated when they encounter obviously outdated technologies. They are using their recently founded power to drive markets in new directions, and they are also expecting the companies to keep up with it.
Community clouds in these situations give a little rest to the public and private cloud debate as it is considered to be a hybrid form of private clouds that is built and operated specifically for a certain targeted group. These communities that are the targeted groups have similar requirements of the cloud services. They work to achieve their ultimate goal which is to work together to achieve their business objectives. Community clouds are mostly commonly designed for businesses and organizations that are working on a joint project, applications, or any kind of research projects, which involves a central cloud computing facility for building, management and execution of such projects, profoundly regardless of the solution rented.
What is a Community Cloud?
A community cloud in computing is a collaborative effort in which infrastructure is shared between several organizations from a specific community with common concerns (security, compliance, jurisdiction, etc.), whether managed internally or by a third-party and hosted internally or externally.
Community cloud service provides you the space to streamline your key business processes extended across offices and departments. Salesforce community Cloud helps you to connect with partners, employees and customers and help gain deeper relationships, better services by making the customers find answers on their own by giving access to the knowledge base. This service helps the partners, customers and employees equally in their areas of interest.
- For the employees, it helps find, share, and collaborate on the content matter online.
- For the customers, it provides self-service by enabling access to knowledge base, connect with the expert on their cases, track accounts to connect with other customers and share the experiences.
- For the partners, the channel sales community connects internal and external sales team in real time and helps them to collaborate directly on the sales record.
Community cloud integrates everything. It creates communities for particular uses, extends the processes of business with integration of all the available data. Since, it is created on Salesforce platform, it also provides robust and flexible security architecture.
KCloud Technologies and Cloud Services
Community cloud service by KCloud technologies provides you the space for streamlining the key business processes that extend across offices and departments. Salesforce community Cloud helps you to connect with partners, employees and customers and help gain deeper relationships, better services by making the customers find answers on their own by giving access to the knowledge base. This community Cloud built on Salesforce by KCloud technologies helps the partners, customers and employees equally in their areas of interest.
KCloud technologies have been working on the Salesforce CRM platform for quite a long time. It has completed a large number of projects and have happy and satisfied clients. The company offers Salesforce development and administration service along with Salesforce training and certification too. For Salesforce, KCloud technologies provide training by experts in Salesforce and gives exposure to real time projects with daily practical learning.
Features of Salesforce Community Cloud
The Salesforce CRM community cloud helps your business enterprise build their own community, connect with the customer, grow their sales, and empower their employees.
Salesforce Community Cloud helps building community through
- Business Integration
- Customization and Branding
- Lightning Bolt
You can easily and efficient connect with your customers with the help of community cloud featuring
- Case Escalation
- Community Management
Acceleration of sales Channels is done by
- SalesForce Automation
- Data Sharing
- Right Action on feed
- Creating Dashboards and Reports
Salesforce CRM platform built Community cloud is known to drive the employee productivity and the engagement with internal and branded communities through
- Chatter Collaborations
- Salesforce Files
- Auto generated topic pages
Salesforce Community Cloud is also powered by an advanced online community software that permits businesses of all sizes whether small, medium, or big enterprises to connect with their partners, customers, employees, and business processes more professionally and in all the better ways.
Benefits of using Salesforce Community Cloud
- Acceleration in development: with the help of Salesforce community Cloud, a community can be build and deployed in as minimum time as of 30 days.
- Affordable pricing and support: Community Cloud is a pre-built framework of Salesforce that offers value over developing a custom application. It needs to be maintained and improved over time with the internal resources or development. Salesforce Community Cloud will require less resources and can be handled by a Salesforce administrator rather than IT.
- Mobile Enabled: This solves a number of issues with doing business with ease. Salesforce Community cloud is mobile enables that means a separate mobile component isn’t needed to be built and increase the cost of service significantly.
- Friendly with Integration: A 360-degree view of your customers and partners is required in order to provide the best services at the appropriate time and report on performance in a closed-loop approach.
- Differentiation of Business, products, and services: It streamlines the processes your stakeholders follow for doing the business. It is a key way through which businesses are differentiating themselves in this cut throat competitive environment.
- Collaboration: Using Community Cloud service of Salesforce CRM platform, channelizing the Partner Communication and collaboration for mutual success can be easily done.
KCloud technology is successfully developing Cloud services using the Salesforce CRM platform, the community cloud by KCloud can aptly provide the stellar service and maximize the revenue from partners, and drive the marketing impact for you.