SaaS- Software as a Service. Before getting into the need of Salesforce for SaaS companies, one needs to be thorough with the concept of SaaS or what exactly this means in the world of Information Technology.
SaaS is referred as a software licensing model that has a periodic subscription subject to renewal as per the needs of the company. It does not need different systems to work but is centrally organized through a cloud. Also, it can be accessed from anywhere with the help of an internet connection and browser. SaaS has replaced the traditional system of numerous software installations in a business to carry out different work related to different departments.
SaaS is preferred over the traditional methods due to following few reasons:
- Reduction in the Up-front Cost
- Easy set up and deployment of the software
- Regular and easy to install upgrades
- Enhanced accessibility
- Scalability of the software as per business needs
If your company is a B2B enterprise, then you definitely need Salesforce in your company. Salesforce is considered to the best choice when it comes to the Customer Relationship Management software. Be it a well established SaaS company or just a start up, salesforce is the best choice. The long term benefits of Salesforce well explains that it provides the best Cloud consulting services and also justifies the little higher up front cost of the software. It will provide you the best cloud consulting service in the industry.
- Salesforce has the largest set of any of the cloud CRM
- It has the largest and well known user base along with very strong local expertise
- AppExchange provides a wide range of tools and application required to run the business efficiently.
- The AppExchange platform also allows for integration that are cost effective.
- Salesforce Customization is really helpful in scaling the software according to the business needs of the company.
A SaaS solution company management can be very hectic and baffling at times. There is a lot to take care of; Managing subscription revenue, lead nurturing, and support etc. Salesforce can help in building up the business in numerous ways. A few important things that Salesforce does for a SaaS company for a better business run are as follows:
- It simplifies the SaaS sales cycle by generating massive amount of leads and nurturing them. It takes a different path for each lead as per its requirement to make the sale.
- Salesforce provides all kinds of Salesforce Implementation Service along with an easy support for company as well as customer with the community cloud implementation and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- It handles well all the revenue models and is capable of sustaining the renewals on the same terms as it was established.