Salesforce is based on cloud technology. It is the best Customer Relationship Management software. It can handle the firms business and a keep a track of all the active and potential leads with clear updates on different departments of the firm with respect to the leads.
Automation in any business brings an ease in doing business. Salesforce brings the required automation in the business and Law firms deal with a whole different scenarios in the business as compared to other business firms.
- The best part about Salesforce and answer to the question Why do we need Salesforce in Law firms is that it is highly customisable and automated.
- You imagine any particularly peculiar situation your law firm handles on a daily business, the developers of Salesforce would come up with a tailor made solution to it with our platform. It not only standardizes the system of working but also provides automation and offers us plenty of time to spend in brainstorming and strategy making.
- To act upon the cases as early as one can, the need to be updated and equipped with required research and documents is very important. Salesforce provides you a mobile ready, easily accessible platform that keeps you updated on all the leads and process going on with the concerned case. It helps the attorneys to make informed decision without being in the office. It is easily accessible from anywhere at anytime as it is completely based on cloud technology and also has no issues of storage.
Also, with the Salesforce Lightning experience, this already easy-to-use, standardized platform is increasingly popular and very handy when comes to the usage and security.
- The Salesforce AppExchange offers platform that allows integration with third party applications to ease the upload and sharing of the database and files within the organization. It is very convenient for the business that the leads are stored in a database to be scored and hared with the marketing department rather than go into individual attorneys in boxes.
- With the trend of social media, law firms also keep track of social media as people update several events and happenings that require legal attention on facebook, twitter, instagram etc. Salesforce makes it easy for the legal industry to track and filter out the social networks, blogs, and community forums with its Salesforce Marketing Cloud.