Community clouds in these situations give a little rest to the public and private cloud debate as it is considered to be a hybrid form of private clouds that are built and operated specifically for a certain targeted group. These communities that are the targeted groups have similar requirements for cloud services. They work to achieve their ultimate goal which is to work together to achieve their business objectives. Community clouds are mostly commonly designed for businesses and organizations that are working on a joint project, applications, or any kind of research project, which involves a central cloud computing facility for the building, management, and execution of such projects, regardless of the solution rented.
What is a Community Cloud?
A community cloud in computing is a collaborative effort in which infrastructure is shared between several organizations from a specific community with common concerns (security, compliance, jurisdiction, etc.), whether managed internally or by a third party and hosted internally or externally.
Community cloud service provides you the space to streamline your key business processes extended across offices and departments. Salesforce Community Cloud helps you to connect with partners, employees, and customers and helps gain deeper relationships, and better services by making the customers find answers on their own by giving access to the knowledge base. This service helps the partners, customers, and employees equally in their areas of interest.
- For the employees, it helps find, share, and collaborate on the content matter online.
- For the customers, it provides self-service by enabling access to the knowledge base, connecting with the expert on their cases, tracking accounts to connect with other customers, and sharing their experiences.
- For the partners, the channel sales community connects internal and external sales teams in real time and helps them to collaborate directly on the sales record.
Community cloud integrates everything. It creates communities for particular uses and extends the processes of business with the integration of all the available data. Since it is created on the Salesforce platform, it also provides robust and flexible security architecture.
Kcloud Technologies and Cloud Services
Community cloud service by Kcloud Technologies provides you the space for streamlining the key business processes that extend across offices and departments. Salesforce Community Cloud helps you to connect with partners, employees, and customers and helps gain deeper relationships, and better services by making the customers find answers on their own by giving access to the knowledge base. This community Cloud built on Salesforce by Kcloud technologies helps the partners, customers, and employees equally in their areas of interest.
KCloud technologies have been working on the Salesforce CRM platform for quite a long time. It has completed a large number of projects and has happy and satisfied clients. The company offers Salesforce development and administration service along with Salesforce training and certification too. For Salesforce, KCloud technologies provide training by experts in Salesforce and give exposure to real-time projects with daily practical learning.
The Salesforce CRM community cloud helps your business enterprise build its own community, connect with the customer, grow its sales, and empower its employees.
Salesforce Community Cloud helps build community through
- Business Integration
- Customization and Branding
- Lightning Bolt
You can easily and efficiently connect with your customers with the help of the community cloud featuring
- Case Escalation
- Community Management
Acceleration of sales Channels is done by
- SalesForce Automation
- Data Sharing
- Right Action on feed
- Creating Dashboards and Reports
Salesforce CRM platform built Community cloud is known to drive employee productivity and engagement with internal and branded communities through
- Chatter Collaborations
- Salesforce Files
- Auto-generated topic pages
Salesforce Community Cloud is also powered by an advanced online community software that permits businesses of all sizes whether small, medium, or big enterprises to connect with their partners, customers, employees, and business processes more professionally and in all the better ways.
Benefits of using Salesforce Community Cloud
- Acceleration in development: with the help of the Salesforce Community Cloud, a community can be built and deployed in as minimum time as 30 days.
- Affordable pricing and support: Community Cloud is a pre-built framework of Salesforce that offers value over developing a custom application. It needs to be maintained and improved over time with internal resources or development. Salesforce Community Cloud will require fewer resources and can be handled by a Salesforce administrator rather than IT.
- Mobile Enabled: This solves a number of issues with doing business with ease. Salesforce Community Cloud is mobile enables which means a separate mobile component isn’t needed to be built and increases the cost of service significantly.
- Friendly with Integration: A 360-degree view of your customers and partners is required in order to provide the best services at the appropriate time and report on performance in a closed-loop approach.
- Differentiation of Business, products, and services: It streamlines the processes your stakeholders follow for doing business. It is a key way through which businesses are differentiating themselves in this cutthroat competitive environment.
- Collaboration: Using the Community Cloud service of the Salesforce CRM platform, channelizing the Partner Communication and collaboration for mutual success can be easily done.
KCloud technology is successfully developing Cloud services using the Salesforce CRM platform, the community cloud by KCloud can aptly provide stellar service and maximize the revenue from partners, and drive the marketing impact for you.
For services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you can schedule a demo call with us, by mail at email@example.com